Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wednesday, November 2

Happy Birthday CBC!  75 years and going strong!

It was a surprisingly long day.  The kids went home at noon, leaving the staff to stick around for meetings and development.  I stuck it out, got a bit of writing done, and then spent a lovely evening shopping with Lorrie.  I didn't find any shoes, though not for a lack of trying on our part, but I did purchase a new messenger bag in Totto.  It has a slot for my laptop, and looks/feels a lot more maneuverable than my backpack.  At least now I'll look like a university student instead of a high school one!

Plans are in the making for a trip to Manuel Antonio this weekend.  I love the place, so I'm hoping the weather stays fine and that we get the B&B booked.  Yay for travel buddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment