Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sunday, October 30

Today has been mildly productive.  I've done some laundry, cooked the chicken I had in the fridge, and currently have a concoction of sorts in the slow cooker.  It has carrots, chicken, peppers, potatoes, pineapple with barbeque sauce mixed with sour cream.  I have no idea what this will taste like, but I hope it works for lunch for at least a couple of days.  We'll find out!

Tomorrow promises to be the busiest day of the week.  I have a full day of classes, not a single block free, and then rehearsal followed by tutoring.  All I've wanted to do this weekend is sleep; hopefully that urge passes by tomorrow.

Cassie is STILL a big suck.  She's currently watching me from the arm chair next to the computer desk, lounging on her back, paws in the air.  She has spent the past two nights sleeping in between my knees and meowing at me whenever I move too much.  I guess we both need to get back on a regular schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment